Friday 6 April 2012

Blogging; purpose and audience

Have you noticed there are two new class bloggers today? Jamie and Joshua have created new blogs. Scroll down and look on the right hand side.

I was wondering if the Y4 bloggers would like to form their own "quadblogging groups" The idea would be the same as the original Quadblogging system but maybe there would be 3 blogs in the group. If we had three blogs, your blog would be visited more frequently so you would have to make sure there's something for the reader to look at and comment on.


Let me know what you think and I can start to organise it.

5 comments:

  1. I think its a great idea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too jamie it look like a great idea.

      Delete
  2. I think its a great idea that the people with blogs will be able to communicate with other people through technology.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will give the blog owners a reason to post. It's the same "Purpose and audience" we talk about in class.

      I am hoping it might encourage some more Y4 bloggers.

      Delete
  3. That sounds like a great idea mrs warner.My mum said it was a great thing for us to have quadblogging partners.

    ReplyDelete